Thoughts & Experiences of Mine

Driven by Readers and Followers

Drakaz's Android 2.1 on Samsung Galaxy i7500


I have collated the links which I have used to update my Samsung Galaxy i7500.

How to install GAOSP 2.1 on Samsung Galaxy?
Disclaimer: I take no responsibility what so ever happens to your mobile while updating or after updating your mobile phone.
 
Features I discovered:

1. 360 degree screen orientation
2. Bluetooth send/receive files (using Bluetooth file transfer app available on Market)
3. Twitter for Android

Which doesn't work
1. Camera doesn't work :(

3 comments:

Unknown May 31, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

How did it run? Any improved battery life? Im considering testing it out but still undecided...

Unknown May 31, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

hey...I have tried GAOSP's android firmware, but I didn;t get to see market in menu...

can you please help

ThePriselive January 9, 2015 at 3:34 PM  

Thank you for sharing...i really good to see this post.nice guideing for developing.
programinguide

About this blog

My Followers