Thoughts & Experiences of Mine

Driven by Readers and Followers

My first blog

All throughout my life, I have been thinking how to kick start with writing a blog. I always lack ideas on what the topic should be, neither could I get one whenever I thought of writing. I am excited to enter the world of blogs, where I can express myself, my thoughts and my feelings. I require your guidance and advice to improve my writing. Please stand by me in encouraging me and correcting my mistakes.

To the bloggers out there, here I come.

4 comments:

Unknown May 20, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

Welcome..

Stephen May 21, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

Looks good for a start! good luck friend!

Aarthy July 3, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

u made a good attractive start tamil...

Tam July 3, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

@Dhivakar : Thanks

@Stephen : Thank you

@Anto : Thanks for reading almost all my blogs.

About this blog

My Followers