Thoughts & Experiences of Mine

Driven by Readers and Followers

...My Love...

My mom introduced her to me when I was 2 years old. Until then she was a complete stranger to me, I liked her from the first meeting. I started to meet her at my terrace everyday. I would say, she is prettiest I have ever seen till date. Her presence made me chill and merry. I used to stare at her for hours but she never felt bad about it. Generally, I used to talk to her, she always listens and smiles without talking a single word. I always wanted to hear words from her mouth but it hasn't happened yet. :( We were good friends, as days passed by I could not resist myself from falling in love with her.


When I did my schooling, she joined me in Chennai. I was shocked to see her in Bangalore when I moved here to work. I thought there was something which bonded us. And I was sure that I will not miss her in my life. I used to search her every day but managed to find her only few times. She is always busy traveling places. Till date I have not told her that I love her. I am afraid to propose her since the number of people who fell in love with her cannot be counted and I have the fear of rejection too.


Can you tell her, that "I Love her" ?


Details of her are given below.






Her name is "The Moon", Ultimate beauty of Earth.

This one is dedicated to my Blog Guru. I hope you like it.


Do leave your comments and critics. It would definitely help me improve.

6 comments:

pixiegirl August 30, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

hey kalakura po... ippovaadhu othukuriya? naan sonnadhu correct nu? its very beautiful da... i love it... especially the ending :)

Satish N August 30, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

At last urpudiyaa oru post pannirukeenga. Good.

dinesh August 31, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

macha superb one da...u seriously rock...i expected it to be moon and my expectations didn't go wrong....it was really good the way it was put up....! gr8 work simple and neat.

Vignesh August 31, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

@Vignesh : oru thrill ah poiturukkum pothu Moonu nu solli emaathiteengaley :(

Any way nice one, keep rocking... :)

Mr. R August 31, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

nice post!!1 oru nilla photo poturkalam..

Tam August 31, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

@pixiegirl : Thank you.

@Sathish : Thanks boss, neengalae blog nalla iruku nu solliteenga. I am happy about it.

@Dinesh: Thanks da.

@Vignesh: Enaku love la ellam eedupadu illa.

@Rakesh: Neenga solura mathiri moon pic pota padikira thrill poidum. So only i did not add it intensionally.

About this blog

My Followers