Thoughts & Experiences of Mine

Driven by Readers and Followers

Effect of Beauty


Today, my college reopens after 2 months of vacation. I was waiting for this day to show off my new Pulsar 200 CC to her. I tried hitting her street few times during the vacation but my bad luck, she went to her native. Our college bus comes to our stop exactly by 7.00 A.M (with mean time of 15 mins.) I got up at 6.00 A.M, took head bath (though I never take bath regularly), sprayed on the “Set Wet Zatak” (very very sexy) spray owned by me for this moment.


Here comes the moment, I started my bike at 6.45 AM and raced like a “Moto GP Racer” towards the bus stop. I noticed her standing; she was dressed in a killing “White Chudidhar” with a red rose placed in her neatly combed hair (looking like an Angel from heaven, only feathers were missing :)). Struck by her beauty, my adrenaline rose to its heights and I started to twist the accelerator to the extent I can. After a while I woke up in Hospital only to notice that I ran over Banana’s skin which crashed my dream and broke my left arm.

Message: So guys please keep you acceleration under control when you see a beautiful girl on streets.


PS: This is just an imagination.

5 comments:

R. Rahman August 10, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

Hi Tamil,

Whatever u wrote is extremely helpful(Even though i don't have a bike :-) ).
Ur writings have always been winners for ur friends. That’s an enviable track record few persons have ever achieved. You must feel great, and I’m sure after reading this,that girl will be impressed, too. This should bring you a lot of new business — note that you need it ( :-) ).

Well done, Tamil. I always learn a lot from you.

Sincerely,

Rafiq Rahman

Satish N August 10, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

Iyaa enna solla vareenga ?? Further comments will be shared when we chat :)

Unknown August 12, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

Sir ukkanthu yosipya???...ne eppo 200 CC bike ellam vachiruntha....karpanai dan, athukkunu ellame karpanai ah???...But i should admit its a good one... :):):)

Mr. R August 31, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

nice fig ;) in the picture !!!!

Tam August 31, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

@Rafiq: Thanks...

@Senthil: Thank you.

@Rakesh: Content padiya na. photo parkureenga ;)

About this blog

My Followers